Sunday 22 November 2009

22-November-2009

BONJOUR! how are you? good? well thats ok then. me? im not so great because Lucy went to a wedding last night and got drunk and had lots of fun, and she didnt even take me with her, what a loserr! and now she is saying she is going to kill me and Harry on the Sims and eat are baby! and THAT is just evill! i shame her.
i have had anouther boring day, boring enough that my highlight of the day was that i got to eat my jelly, but even then i was interupted my my brothers friend knocking at the door, so i went to answer it with my jelly, and he looked at me funny... hmm.. silly boy..
siigghh. im so bored... why is my life so boring, since Harry had been grounded my weekends have been soo crappy but he is ungrounded tomorow and i may be going to his, and on Wednesday he is coming to mine and we are going to see newmoon! so all is going to be good after this weekend and i will have interesting things to write about! SO DON'T WORRIE YOURSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment