Monday 23 November 2009

23-November-09

Heyy, Just got back from a niice day at school. Well nice enough. At lunch we were all sat in a music room and Jazmin was saying how she can play Oasis Wonderwall on the guitar and how amazing she is. and she was trying to play it and we were all just talking over her because we really wernt interested to be honest. Then Harry came and climbed up the wall to sit on top of the cabinate, and he is amazing at guitar and was just laughing at Jazmin attempting to play it. which was rather funny because she thinks she is amazing. (and she really isn't) then because the practise room was so small i said i am going outside into the corridoor because it's really big so lucy and sian came with me and harry said he will be out in a minute because he needs to laugh and Jazmin some more. And i was sat outside with Lucy and Sian just chattting. and i was telling them how conciouse i am about Jazmin being around Harry (because she fancyed him the same time i did and he asked me out and she said i could go out with him) and i know she still fancys him and it kinda gets to me. I know Harry love me and i love him to bits. but i just feel she is like all over him and i just want to rip her little face off! It gets me SO paranoid you couldnt even imagine it. i mean its different with other girls because they dont fancy him and dont throw themselfs at him! ARGHHH! makes me SOO ANGRYY!! Anyway, enough of that stuff. Harrys comeing to mine in Wednesday whic u do know because i have told you many a times over the past few days and we need to get changed before we go to the cinema because we will look like idiots in our school uniforms, and i think he is excpecting me to change infront of him. and i wouldnt mind changeing my top infront of him but my trousers/school skirt. eeeh, it's abitt wierrd! he wouldnt make me though, i know it. hmm fishyyy stufff. anyway i will write agian tonight proberbly.
BYE FOR NOW! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment